1. Tape cans in pairs - open ends together!. Need to seal cans either with tape or superglue.
2. Many boats are best built with cans taped together in strings 1 to 2 metres long.
Lay cans in a length of angle iron when taping to obtain straight strings.
3. Bulk lengths of cans together with chicken wire.
Additional lengths of cans can be tied/wired onto the outside for appearance.
4. Build a deck
5. Build a chine - sharp bend
6. Build a Catamaran for 8 person rowing team
Page under construction - more details in link Can-struction PDF